In Sweden, Holland and Denmark, between 80% & 90% of the population can speak English?
How’s your Danish?
Did you know that:
- Only 6% of the world’s population speak English as a mother tongue
- 3 out of 4 people, across the world, know no English at all?
- 75% of people in Britain think everyone should speak a foreign language
- Only one in three Brits actually does.
- The UK could double trade with Europe if we spoke their languages.
Languages are important and so is our ability to speak them: for trade, for communication, for safety, for humanity.
Contact HELLO! Languages for more information about how we can help!